Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Tutorials About Vegas Movie Studio 11

I'm always on the look out for a good tutorial. There are a lot of tutorials but finding a good one is tough. This is one by Mark Zahn from Social Show and Tell. This is his 26 minute video on getting to know the program.

Yes, 26:06 minutes but there is good stuff here.


Just took a look at his web site. I've read a few of his posts and anybody that goes after slime bucket so-called Internet Marketing Gurus is A-Ok by me. Those of you that have that business itch should mosey on over.

Another site to check out is Movie Studio Zen. This is a place where you can get tips on the software that is specifically about Movie Studio. Derek Moran has put a lot of work into the site and you have to come away with a goodie or two.

Derek also has a YouTube channel where you can check out his tutorial videos.


Other Posts Of Interest

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this video. Great stuff as I just bought the software and really learn faster when I can see it in action.

    ReplyDelete

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.